Thursday, July 2, 2009

Spiritual Walks on St. Augustine Beach

Often when my energy gets low or I have had a busy day with my clients, I go walking on the beach. As soon as I breath the fresh ocean air and my feet touch the sand I feel better. As a psychic I am very sensitive to energy especially from others. My body often acts like a sponge and the ocean acts like an inner cleansing machine for me. Today was one of those days. The air was very heavy but the ocean breeze made it lighter.

The water was perfect and I dipped myself in the ocean before I began. When I walk I meditate, I clear my mind of all thoughts and I just allow my spirit to flow along with my bare feet touching the water. I do not pay attention to others around me, I become focused within.

I walk for 45 minutes and by then I am clear and refreshed.

I dreamed for many years to live by the ocean, so when I first arrived in St. Augustine and rented a house at the beach, I thought I died and went to heaven. Without my beach, I would feel sad. Maybe its the mermaid in me. I believe we all have different spiritual energy, some people have strong fairy energy, some have mountain energy. My spirit is happy at the beach and in the water. I never tire of walking the beach. Its the best medicine I know and I often suggest it to my clients.

Happy walks........

Take a look at my new StAugustinePsychic.com website!

No comments:

Post a Comment