Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, MICHAEL JACKSON.

Michael Jackson has had great significance in my life. I am the same age as him, 50 and my birth name was also Jackson. As a child growing up in England, I was often teased and called Michael Jackson. At the time, no one really knew the impact Michael would have in music.

Doing Michael's numerology numbers based on his birthday. He is a 60/6 lifepath. Michael came to the world to share with mankind. 6 means love, universal love, family. And he certainly did that. He shared everything he had. The 0 is godhead protection behind him.

In his very last gift to the world, he has filmed a concert that will never be seen to the individual concert goer, but is to be shared with everyone. Who ever purchases his final dress rehersal performance will share it at the same time, all humanity. His songs taught the way for mankind, they spoke of his feelings and sadness. His music was very similar to the messages left by John Lennon, who I also share a synchronicity with. John Lennon was killed on my birthday.

I feel that when Michael passed this earth, he was also celebrated on the other side. And now he truly knows how much he was loved.

As a psychic when I watched the Larry King special at Neverland last night, I was greatly moved, I found myself crying and feeling alot of energy from just the TV set. I can just imagine what it would feel to be there in person.

We leave our spirit impressions wherever we go and on items we wear.

Michael Jackson was a truly special soul that we were very lucky to know. He came to the world for a very specific purpose, to teach humanity about truth. He endured alot in his life and is now at peace.

Farewell Michael.

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful, I felt like crying after reading this message. I also feel like MJ was a special soul.Why do you think he suffered so much at the end of his life? I truly hope he has finally found peace and happiness

    ReplyDelete