Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TEA SAVES THE DAY

As a child I grew up in England, but never really drank much tea or coffee. Over the years I have tried it, but it never really did much for me. I mostly drink water. But over the last few years I have suffered alot with stomach issues, mostly digestion. I have a very sensitive stomach.

I see it as part of who I am and what I do. As a psychic I feel things very deeply. Its impossible for me to hear a sad news story and not cry.
I feel everyone's pain. Even if it is a joyous story, like the recent Black in America 2, that was inspirational, I cried. This emotional state does a number on my stomach.

I utilize my clairsentient ability in my psychic work, which is that I feel what others are feeling. My saving grace is always my Organic Peppermint Tea. It doesn't matter what is going on, when I drink the tea, it settles my emotions and my tummy. To me its a wonder tea.

Herbal teas are wonderful, when my kids are sick, out comes the herbal teas for colds, throat comfort etc. I really try to avoid traditional medicine as much as possible. I don't like the side effects. Of course there have been times that I haven't had a choice, but I always counter it with a natural medicine as much as possible.

If occasionally I have trouble sleeping, which barely happens, I will drink some camomile tea, and I am asleep very quickly. Thankyou Peppermint Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment