Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TAKING ACTION IN OUR LIVES

I did something yesterday on the anniversary of our landing on the moon that I have been thinking of doing for quite a while, but never felt that motiviation to take action until today. Alot of times in life, we think about what we would like to do, or what we will do some day. But often that day never comes. We go to work, come home, watch TV and never really get around to doing those things we say we are going to do.

Life is about living and taking chances, not about staying safe. Status quo, not rocking the boat. These are all excuses from taking those steps necessary to changing our lives and giving ourselves what we truly want.

As I made up my mind to take action, I got a phone call inviting me to take part in an event being held in Palm Coast in October. It was a sign that I was on the right road. Even as a psychic I still need a little nudging to not procrastinate. Life is here now and we have to live it to the fullest without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment