Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DOES OUR SOUL HAVE A PLAN?

I believe that we come to this world with a plan. We have made all the necessary arrangements with the people who are going to play significant roles in our lives. The family we choose to come to, our brothers and sisters and the relationships we will have, all planned..

Often in life things are not as simple to handle as they are when we make our plans. On the other side, I believe everything seems like a great adventure. But when we get here, the reality of the assignment and our emotional body and minds sometimes have a difficult time coping with the trials of being human.

But in order to fulfill our purpose, we have to change our perspective. The hardest thing for us to do as humans is to say goodbye, even if we really know deep inside it is the right thing to do. We have all these rules for ourself and most of the time we stay in relationships much longer than we should, not listening to our inner voice.

In my own life, it was not easy walking away from my marriage, especially when I had small children. For a long time, I felt like such a failure. I lived in the What if world.....But that just caused me more pain. In the end I had to face the fact that my marriage was not healthy and that I was not happy. Yet I have to ask myself, Was that my souls plan all along? Was I always going to walk away? I believe I was destined to meet my partner Sam. Which means that I must have been destined to Divorce.

Why would I pick such a plan? The only answer I can give is that I was supposed to have children with my ex husband. That was the soul contract we had with each other.
Why was he supposed to be the father? The answer is Karma. This was a promise that we made with each other, but not to stay together forever.

When we understand that everything is a lesson and for soul growth, we don't take things as hard. Life is a journey filled with twists and turns. Be receptive to your souls plan and love yourself in the process. Be kind to yourself. That is one of the hardest things to do as a human being, but it is the most necessary.

If someone leaves your life, know that they are supposed to. You can cry, but don't punish yourself by not eating or hurting yourself. Love yourself even through the pain. You will heal and the door will open again for a new adventure.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment