Thursday, July 9, 2009

JUDAS PRIEST COMES TO ST. AUGUSTINE AMPITHEATER

August 2009 Judas Priest will come to the St. Augustine ampitheater. I was first introduced to the music of Judas Priest on my second appearance on ABC TV Wife Swap. The show picked the song, "Breaking the Law" for Sam and the boys to perform live in Orlando. Andrew and Justin were given electric guitars and Sam got a drum set. The episode aired March 2009 and I was introduced to the band. I thought it was an interesting song that they picked this for the boys to play.

So I decided to research the band. I was shocked to find out, that they had just released a brand new album called NOSTRADAMUS. I immediately went and bought it. I couldn't believe it, the whole album was about Nostradamus. The music was amazing, and it greatly moved me.

Here was a rock band talking about a great mystic. Of all the bands for Wife swap to pick, this is the one they chose. I had to ask myself is this a coincidence. Remember I do not believe in coincidences.

You can imagine my surprise when I heard Judas Priest was coming to St. Augustine. Sam immediately went and got us tickets. I am looking forward to the concert in August and I hope others buy their album and learn more about Nostradamus.

No comments:

Post a Comment