Monday, July 6, 2009

Dream with Actor Ryan O'Neal

I rarely have dreams featuring celebrities but when I do, I take notice. Last night I dreamed that I was walking on St. Augustine beach with Ryan O'Neal and a women with dark hair. We were having a really nice talk and hanging out. But something didn't feel right in the dream. I just kept feeling that someone was missing, but couldn't really figure out who it was. But I kept wondering why I was with them and what the dream was trying to tell me.

Then all of a sudden it hit me. The movie LOVE STORY starring Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw. The women with the dark hair was Ali. Then I realized that what happened in the movie was the same thing that happened to Ryan O'Neal in real life.
In the movie, Ryan is in love with his wife and she dies of a sickness. It was such an emotional movie.

And now art mimicks his real life. He loved Farrah Fawcett and asked her to marry him and now she has died.

Do movies have more significance than we realize. I remember the TV show LOST IN SPACE. We watched it as kids and it was all so far fetched, robots that do things, crazy, we thought. But today it is reality. How many more movies have been preludes to our future?

Where does creativity really come from? Why are certain actors picked for certain parts??

No comments:

Post a Comment