Thursday, July 16, 2009

UTILIZING OUR ST. JOHNS COUNTY LIBRARIES.

The other day while waiting for an appt, I decided to wait at one of our great libraries in town. I forgot how peaceful and joyful that could be.
Sometimes we are so rushed and we forget that we can just check out the latest books for free. Most of the time, I'll rush into Barnes and Noble and buy a book that I want. But today was different, I took my time and checked out two great books.
One of the books has really changed my thinking and understanding about money. Its called " The soul of money" by Lynne Twist.

The book is about how we let money control our thinking and how often every day we worry about whether we will have enough money for.....................
Do we actually already have enough? Are our worries real or is it about all the money we want for future events or future fears? Do we actually live just chassing something that is impossible to get and even if we did get it, would it really make us happy?

In my knowledge of metaphysics, I have learned that we can send out for what we want. But I think the problem a lot of time that is we do not know what we want, or why we want it. I believe that we are way too absorbed with making money and spending money.

From reading the book, I find myself making different choices. Do I really need that new dress? How many clothes do I actually have already in my closet that I haven't worn in a long time? Do I really need to buy those extra snacks?

It isn't about living fearful, its about living our lives with Soul, and knowing we really do have a sufficient amount of everything we need. If we are truly honest with ourselves. If we live with our thoughts in fear. That is exactly what we will attract. Try to make conscious decisions to not worry about money. Live your life consciously, sufficiently and you will have the peace you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment