Monday, August 3, 2009

STRANGE OCCURENCES

In my home, which is a brand new home that I moved in nine years ago, we live with our everyday spirits. The spirits do not appear to us visually but we are all well aware that they are there. They appear to us as noises on our windows. They are sharp pings, like the sound of something hitting the window, but there is nothing physically outside causing this. They always make noises when Sam and I are talking about something important or something they wish to confirm to us. Sometimes they cause our water dispenser to gurgle out of the blue to get our attention.

They are very active while I do phone readings. Pinging away with the things I talk about. The last class I taught, the students experienced the gurgling of the dispenser and were shocked. I had warned them of it before.

I am not scared by these occurences, I just accept them as normal.

People often believe that Ghosts or spirits only live in old houses, that is not true. Every home has house spirits, some make themselves more known than others. I see them as protectors of the home and at other times as messengers. They do not do anything to harm us, they just like to let us know when we are saying something on track.

Life is filled with unknowns and questions, I have learned to just accept that there is so much we do not know and to always keep my mind open.
As a child, I would see fairies and elves in our garden. In fact I would chase them around the tree. It seemed nobody else saw them but me, but I experienced them as my friends. The same way as I see my pinging window friends.

Check out my St. Augustine Website: StAugustinePsychic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment