Friday, August 14, 2009

VISITING GRACELAND, AS A PSYCHIC

We just got back from our family getaway. Our first stop was Memphis, Tennesee. Even though I have been there once before I felt compelled to go back again with my children. We spent the night in Tupelo. We ended up going the wrong way and was led, I believe to see Elvis's birth home. Andrew my son and I took the tour of the two room wooden home. It was where Elvis was born and lived until he was three.

When we entered we were the only people there with the tour guide. I didn't feel alot of energy in the birth room and the room he slept with his parents, but in the kitchen there was very heavy strong energy. While talking with the Lady, she told about Elvis introducing his daughter to Michael Jackson, he had arranged for Michael to come and sing for Lisa Marie, when she was young. As soon as she said that, I felt chills on my arms and down my spine, and the hair stood up on my arms. That is always an indication of a spirit present to me.

I felt extremely connected to the whole event and was glad we got lost.
We were then off to Graceland. There are several rooms that truly have very strong presence of Elvis and helped me to connect to him in a different way. The strongest energy was in his TV room. I feel that he really enjoyed that space. And also in the animal/recording room. It had alot of deep, complicated energy. The most impressive emotional energy is in the raquetball room. It was where Elvis spent time before he died. The emotion was very intense.

Even if you do not like Elvis, it is something you should do in your life. His presence is still very strong in his home, he loved his fans and his accomplishments and giving nature make him someone to always remember. I know my children were moved by the experience. Even Sam who doesn't like his music, was very impressed by Graceland.

No comments:

Post a Comment