Monday, August 24, 2009

A psychic in a thunderstorm

Today I made the mistake to go walking St. Augustine Beach at 2pm. At first the weather seemed fine, nice and breezy, the water felt great.

But almost out of the blue, I was at least a mile away from my pick up spot, where Sam comes and gets me. The heavens opened up, it started thundering and lightning. At first I didn't want to get my feet out of the water, but after a few minutes I realized it wasn't a good idea. I walked on the dry sand, but then it started pouring rain. So I picked up my pace as the lightening was striking all around me and the heavens were blaring with thunder, and the rain was soaking me. I saw all the cars pull off the beach, none were kind enough to come up to me and see if I needed a ride or shelter. I just walked as fast as I could trying to stay calm. I knew at any point I could get hit and be in real danger. I tried not to think about it.

I sent white light out all around myself to protect me, from my head to my toe.
I was extremely pleased when I saw Sam's car pull up. He said he got stuck in traffic or he would have been there sooner.

That is the closest I have ever been to being in real danger. I guess other times come to mind also, when I was diagnosed with melanoma on my face. I ended up having it all cut out. It still makes me a little nervous so I usually wear a sun hat. As a young girl of seventeen, I had just learned to drive and I got into a car accident, where my car was totaled on the freeway. I actually walked away without a scratch, just a little whiplash. At that time, I knew I was protected, it felt like I was just lifted out of the car and then plopped back in it when the car came to a stop.

Having C-sections with my children were also dangerous, but I didn't think about it at the time. I just wanted to be a mum. When I think about it, we are always in danger, driving the roads, walking at night, sickness, flying.

I guess the way to deal with it is to just have faith. Faith that if it's our time to die, it will happen, no matter what we do. But if it isn't, we will be okay.
Was the walk on the beach today part of a much bigger lesson for me?

-- Sheree Silver
www.staugustinepsychic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment