Monday, June 29, 2009

A DESTINED MEETING IN ST. AUGUSTINE

Even though I believe Sam and I met astrally on St. Augustine Beach, which I have already written about, our physical meeting in the flesh came later.
I was working with a client and he was aware that I was recently divorced. He suggested that I attend a singles group that he read about in our local newspaper, The St. Augustine Record.. I thought about it, made a phone call and decided to attend the next meeting that was held at Harry's in downtown St. Augustine.

When I walked in I noticed alot of people of different age groups. I spoke to several people and had a nice evening. The next group meeting was held at The Comedy Club in St. Augustine Beach. I decided to get a group of my single friends together and we all went.

We sat at a large table and had a really nice evening. I couldn't help but notice a man sitting at the next table. He spent all evening looking at me, but we didn't talk.

Several days later I received a call from a friend of mine Greg, that had been at the Comedy Club with us. He asked if I noticed a guy at the next table. I told him I did. He said he had just played cards with Sam and he felt we had alot in common and he wanted us to meet.

It turned out we had both been married in 1986 within two weeks of eachother and now he was also recently divorced and relatively new to St. Augustine. It was now the beginning of 2002. Sam did not have any children, but I had two.

I agreed to meet Sam at the next group meeting that was to be held at Arnold's, a club here in town. Sam and I arrived at the same time, I brought several friends with me and we all sat down at a large table. The next thing I knew, Stacey, the group coordinator was bringing Sam over to our table and plopped him down next to me. She was completely unaware of the arrangement Sam and I had to meet. She said later that she just felt he belonged at my table.

Sam and I talked and we danced several times. There was a strong electric type energy between us. All evening I felt compelled to keep touching his arm. It was like I was checking that he was real, subconsciously. We had a great evening. It was several more club meetings before we actually started dating each other and we have been together ever since.

Check out my website www.shereesilver.com and contact me for psychic readings.

1 comment: