Friday, June 26, 2009

Being a psychic in Ghost Town St. Augustine Beach

iI feel the strongest energy in St. Augustine is at the beach; Crescent beach and St. Augustine beach. I use the beach to rejuvinate my energy. I can be completely stressed, but when my feet touch the sand and I stare out at the beautiful sea I become peaceful. It is magical.

Sometimes tourists to not get a chance to come to our beaches and that is a shame. A day at our beach is like a week at a resort.

When I first moved to St. Augustine, the beach became a teleportation place for me. I was very unhappy in my marriage and when I would walk the beach I was immediately transformed.

I met my future mate from walking the beach. I would arrive at the beach and all of a sudden I would feel someone talking to me. I am clairaudient which means I hear spirit talking to me. At first I just thought I was making it up. But each time I would arrive at the beach the ghost would come and say hi. This went on for over six months. Sometimes the spirit ghost would just walk with me holding my hand, and sometimes we would dance on the beach together. I kept calling him my imaginary friend. The voice kept insisting he was real and that a day would come when we would meet in person.

At the time I was writing a book with my grandfather, A Voice from Heaven, it was a medium book. My grandfather had passed on. So I was used to talking to someone who was dead. But my imaginary ghost friend was different. He kept saying we would meet in person. One day after talking to him, I said my goodbyes and walked home. But he did not leave my side.

I went into my kitchen to get a drink of water from the tap and he had his arms around me from behind. From that day forward he became so real to me, more loving and real than my own husband. Within a year I was seperated from my husband.
My special friend never left my side. A year later I believe we did meet in person and have been with each other ever since. My imaginary friend was Sam.

See more about me at www.shereesilver.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment