Saturday, June 27, 2009

Walking in St. Augustine's Ghost Town

I believe we definitely have spirits of ghosts walking our streets. As a psychic I am highly sensitive to energy. My partner and I often stroll along the streets at night after we have gone to dinner or an event. The energy is very thick especially in the back alleys and side streets.

The cobblestone streets are filled with ghost soldiers walking around. There have been times the hair has stood up on my arms, which has always been a sign that there is a spirit present.

Why do the ghosts live here? I believe that spirits often come to places they have lived before. Sometimes they have such an attachment to a certain place they do not want to leave. When I came to live in St. Augustine I was called to live here. I arrived and found it to be very quiet and peaceful.

It was not what I was looking for at first, but my mind soon changed when I went to St. Augustine Beach. The beaches are magical. St. Augustine is the oldest city and still has the spirit left from the Indians. The first time I went to the fort, it was hard to hold back my tears. I felt the pain of the indians and the need for the town to heal.

Life here is interesting and everyday is different. My clients have come from all over the world and have been transformed from our city.

No comments:

Post a Comment