Friday, June 26, 2009

Going on a St. Augustine Ghost Tour

When I first moved to St. Augustine in 1997 there were no ghost tours, but as the years went on one appeared, then two and now we have so many. My first experience as a psychic going on the tour of our town was very interesting. The ghost tour involved going down town to St. George Street.

We stood in the doorway of a retail store while the girl described what happened in the store. All of a sudden the light went off and then several minutes went back on. The young man that worked in the store was later a city official of St. Augustine. Then we were in a restaurant and I went to the bathroom. The restaurant was Harrys in town. In the bathroom window I saw an image of a lady. She was later described as someone who used to live there.

Part of the tour involved going to the cemetry, there were several trees and on the trees I saw ghosts of children playing.

As a psychic I am very sensitive to energy and when I walk around our streets there are times when I feel a sense of uneasiness. I feel soldiers still roam our streets at night.

I believe that St. Augustine has opened themselves up to having ghosts. Ask and you will receive. I am not saying they were not here before, but I believe with intent all things are possible.

See more about me and my metaphysical realm at www.shereesilver.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment