Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Michael Moore the film maker, someone I truly admire

People often ask me who I admire or who I look up to. That's a difficult thing to answer, there are certain writers like Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra that I certainly agree with and believe have real insight. But admire is another thing.
Michael Moore, the film maker is someone I truly admire. He has real guts. He is not afraid to tell things as they are. He is very brave and honest and he is someone who stands behind his convictions.

In life we often shy away from what we know is right, and we often are too afraid to fight for what we want. Michael Moore is in a position that he can be our voice, but he still needs our help. It was only through marching and coming together were we able to stop the war in Vietnam.

It is up to each person to be brave and speak up. It saddens me how few people write on my forums. I know many people have had experiences that are out of the ordinary, yet they come in and view the posts but do not submit their own stories.

Why?

By sharing with others and speaking out, we can help people to understand their experiences.

Life has a real magical quality to it, and nothing in this world has ever changed by someone being shy and not willing to stand behind their convictions.

Stop believing that what you do does not count. It does. Every job, every act of warmth and caring counts. Speak out, have a voice and be willing to not fit in. We were not designed to be robots, thats why we are all different.

No comments:

Post a Comment