Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AN EVENING OF COMEDY BY JIM BREUER

Last night Sam and I got tickets to see Jim Breuer, he is a comedian that was on Saturday night live. I had previously met Jim when I was on his radio show at Serius Radio in New York City. This was in 2008. I came as a guest and we had a great time talking about metaphysics to homeschooling. At the time he invited me to come back and do a past life regression for him and go back on and talk about it.
I was unable to get hold of him and have wanted to for about a year. But spirit made that happen for me, last night. Jim Breuer came to my neck of the woods.
The show was wonderful and extremely funny. He is a very talented man who made me laugh without using profanity and a mean spirit.

After the show everyone was lined up to see him and get a signed DVD. I waited until everyone had gone and I walked up to him.

I gave him my card and he recognized me from his show. He had already started homeschooling his kids. I gave him some more book ideas and we talked about getting together to do some past life work sometime. Currently he is touring and looking to do more TV.

If he comes to your town, definately go to see him and tell him Sheree sent you.
Laughter truly is the best medicine, it keeps you in the moment where nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment