Monday, September 28, 2009

THIS PAST WEEKEND

I was honored to meet three very nice women this past weekend who came to St. Augustine to visit and have readings with me They all met in the army together and have remained friends. They have moved on with their lives but their bond is strong.
Two of them had psychic readings and one did a medium reading. Then I did a group medium reading with all three of them.

My readings have definitely changed over the years. When I first started out I just did psychic readings, but my personal development has grown to where I am a bridge for the other side, delivering messages from loved ones that have passed.
As a psychic medium I am clairaudient and clairsentient, this means that I receive the information in my inner ear and I physically feel the entity using my body. When they come through they start moving my hands differently and they sometimes make me stand up and walk around. One of the girls commented that I even got up and walked just like her grandmother would have.

I feel the spirit in me, and when they are done, they just slip out. I am aware of what I am saying at all times and its just my body they use. It's an honor to do this kind of work. So many people are hurting when they lose a loved one, especially unexpectedly, that being a medium brings such comfort and peace to them.
Our loved ones never leave us and just because they are not on the earth does not mean they stop watching over us or loving us.

I usually do my medium readings while holding a picture of the person you wish to contact or an item that belonged to them, but sometimes people can come through that you have not asked to connect with, especially when they have a message for you. I am not in control of who comes to visit.

I must admit I can get very tired after doing medium work and I often need time in between to rest. Psychic readings are not as draining on my body. I enjoy doing them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment