Thursday, January 14, 2010

life decisions

My career was never really a choice it was a calling. Something that I have come here to do. It started when I was twelve and I first saw a medium in England at the spiritual society of Great Britain. I was so impressed and it sent me into a lifelong study. I tried for several years to be a regular girl and work in Banking, finance and Real Estate but that just wasn't for me.
I wanted to help people and make a difference in their lives. Not by giving them money but by empowering them to let go of their habits and adictions, undertanding themselves on a deeper level through Hypnosis and Past Life Regressions and Empowering them to have what they want in life.
I believe some of us have come into this world for alot more bigger things than getting drunk and watching sports or going to a unfulfilling job.
I am not saying Sports is bad, I am simply saying that if it takes you away from your calling and you spend endless hours just sitting in front of a TV set. What are you really doing with your life?
Too much work is not good either.
We need to grow as souls and fulfill a deeper purpose inside ourselves. We are not robots.
We are spiritual beings that are here to learn and grow.
In order to do this, its important for us to value ourselves and our bodies and minds.
Why?
Because this is our life and we may not get the opportunity to come back to the earth as quickly as we have in the past. There are many souls that want to be born.
But not many conscious parents.
What is a conscious parent?
A conscious parent is someone that wants to teach by example. Some one that realizes their children are individuals and need their talents nurtured, whether they are socially acceptable or not.
So if a boy wants to dance, let him. If a girl wants to mountain bike let her.
A conscious parent, knows that what you feed your body is important.
So make sure your kids eat fruit and veggies and high vitamin foods.
A conscious parent is someone that knows that there are no boy roles or girl roles.
Men need to know how to cook and clean.
Just like Women.

Strive to be all you can be in life and you will not be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment