Saturday, January 9, 2010

Life changes

It has been a very difficult transition to go from being a family to being a single mum. It was very unexpected but I am getting stronger each day.
I have found that doing empowering exercises and talking to friends has been the most helpful getting me through the pain.
Even if family and friends mean well, sometimes they can push you into things that you are not ready for.
Healing is a process, and we cannot rush the steps we need.
Be kind to yourself and remember to do the things that make you happy.
I find comfort from walking my beach. Its miles of hard packed sand and wonderful to clear the mind. I also find peace at night soaking in the bathtub with soft candles.
Its my time away from the kids.

Honor yourself and you will be able to find strength and courage.
Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for the tough times that you are experiencing. You are beginning a new chapter/ adventure in your life. I wish you the best as you take this adventure and don't worry. I believe everything has a way of working out in the end. You are blessed and all will be even better in the end. Just have faith and believe. I do!

    ReplyDelete