Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Its my Birthday today December 8th.

Birthdays have lots of memories for me. It is always such a special day for me. I woke up early and Andrew had made me a very beautiful card. He told me, "Thank you for everything you've done, I couldn't have asked for a better mother."
Those were such beautiful words.
I have a wonderful day planned, a friend of mine is taking me and the kids to lunch at my favorite Tai restaurant. Then in the evening I am going to a restaurant/club with a group of girl friends. I am looking forward to it.
I don't worry about getting older, because with each year that passes, I see it as growth and wisdom.
This will be a 4 year for me in Numerology, and it represents stability and solidity.
I am looking forward to the magic of this year.

We picked up a Christmas Tree on Sunday, it is all set up with lights, the kids still have to decorate with the ornaments.
The tree was a blessing to me. I met a girl when I was on the radio on Saturday morning and she sold trees, she wanted to have a session with me, so we did an exchange.
It is a tall tree, one of the nicest I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment