Monday, October 12, 2009

HALLOWEEN, October 31st.

For many years Halloween has always been a day of change for me. As far back as when Andrew was a baby. In 1994, I left California to move to Colorado. We left on Halloween. It was hard leaving California, I loved it and I must admit I was leaving my business and my family, so that added to my tension.

Then two years later when Justin was a baby, I left Colorado on Halloween to move to Florida.

In 2001, another major change happened to me at Halloween. I moved into my home by the beach.

Since then, Halloween has always had some particular power. Last year, 08, on Halloween day was when I was notified that I had been selected for the 100th episode of Wife Swap. Halloween was a holiday that was not celerated in England, so it was all new to me as a teenager.

Sheree

No comments:

Post a Comment