Saturday, October 24, 2009

BALLOON STORY

It has been a week since I was catapulted into the national media. I am still trying to catch my breath. When the news broke on Thursday and I was called from the hairdresser that did my hair on the show to say Richard Heene was flying a saucer over the Denver airport, I immediately put the TV on. My first thought was, "Oh my God, Richard, what have you done?" Then I started to think about my time with him on Wife Swap. Would he really do something like this? I didn't want to believe it at first, but then I started to put things together that he said and realized that my first impression was probably right.

Before the Wife Swap show aired and we were picked to be on the show with him, I had a dream and I woke up crying and knowing I was going to win and go to his home. I told the children and Sam that they needed to be very brave and strong, because it was going to be heavy duty.

Before I left for the taping, Sam told me to please leave the extra terrestrials out of this show. I said that if I did that, they would probably end up in the back yard. Well, that's exactly what happened. I had to carry Richard's flying saucer in the back yard. I did a past life regression on him and he revealed that he was on a Spaceship.

The morning before the Bubble Boy story broke last week, I felt very strongly that something was about to happen. My girlfriend Mary also confirmed that she felt something was about to happen.

About a week ago, I had a very distinct dream where I knew that I was going on the Radio. I didn't know that it would be of this magnitude. In the last week, I have spoken to reporters in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia as well as every news network in the United States.

Yet I am not receiving any e-mails. I know people out there would like to contact me. If you don't receive a reply by e-mail, feel free to call me at 904 471 7792.
Today I was quoted in People magazine. I am not sure why I was chosen to reveal this family, but I definitely know it was no accident.

During the Wife Swap taping, while I was doing the rule change, I warned Richard Heene that his science experiment would blow up in his face one day.
And boy did it.

There is a lot more to this story, but we will have to wait to see it all played out.
In the meantime, I am trying to stay calm and ready for whatever may show up.

Dr. Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment