Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dealing with Loss

In life we all go through experiences of Loss. My first experience with loss was when I was 2/3 years old. My grandmother was with me everyday of my life and when I was three she died. At three you don't understand where that person has gone.
In my mind she disappeared. My mother told me that I had a very difficult time, but one day she came to visit me at the end of my bed. She told me she loved me, and she would always be with me. She asked me to take care of my mother for her.
Apparently I ran into my mum's room and called her a liar, telling her Nana was still with me.
That was the beginning of my spiritual awareness that there is no such thing as death.
From that point on, I was very aware of things that other dismiss.
As a psychic I am very highly sensitive to others pain.
I have found that being in touch with the spirit world has helped me to accept we are never alone, and even if we feel it. It is not true.
When you are feeling pain and loss. Don't forget to reach out to the people who do care about you, your friends and family if they are available.
Keep yourself busy. Its okay to cry, but don't get stuck in the pain.
Work through it.
Breath, go for nature walks, take baths, and talk to people. Even strangers can offer words of wisdom.
There is no such thing as a stranger, just someone you haven't met yet.
We are all one.


Dr. Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment