Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My regression with Dr. Sheree Silver

The regression I did today was so powerful, I have the client writing it all in her own words as she told it to me under hypnosis.

In her own words:

I'm directed to look down at my feet. I'm asked what am I wearing. I'm barefoot on the earth, wearing a white dress. In my right hand, there is a crystal. I look forward to a river, to my right is a tree. I'm in a forest. To my left is the forest with a path and behind me a village. There is a swing near by, a friend is swinging. She is familiar. We have a close bond. I'm asked the mode of transportation in this time - Horses, but mostly people just walk. The food here is a porridge type meal, grains and wooden bowls and wooden spoons to eat with. Though I don't eat much of the food, or perhaps at all. My profession is that of a healer. I work with crystals. I'm asked to see myself in my work and how I work. I see myself surround someone who is laying down on the ground with crystals. I intuitively know which crystals go where. Once the crystals are place I stand up and walk around the person. I stretch out my arms and glide my hands over the persons energy field sometimes humming, sometimes singing tones. This toning is done while I walk around the person as well, depending on what is intuitively guiding the healing. It is done through connecting with the energy fields and using the body as an instrument for healing. Toning, humming, focused intention, prayer, thoughts of color over specific zones of the body are the techniques I use in this healing session. I feel like I'm being redundant right now. Anyway,I'm now asked what time period this I am in. First thought is the 1800's though I'm confused when this thought comes in because when I'm asked to move to a major event happening I see fires, people burning. I think to myself -This doesn't make any sense - People weren't burning in the 1800's were they? I continue with the memory anyway - I'm watching someone be burned. There's a crowd watching. I'm watching further from the distance though I can see straight into the person's eyes (soul) who is being burned. "I'm going to set this straight" I think to myself - I turn away and disappear out of the town.

What happened Next - I am asked. Well - I head to the council of light where I came from to set up a plan. I go to them saying what we're doing isn't working. The species is still killing each other. What do we do? So we set a plan in place. Volunteers step fourth and we plan to send ourselves back, this time born into the world.

What Sherrie wrote on the notes of the session is this (because my words of communication are fuzzy right now, I'm just gonna go with what she wrote) -
"What happened next?" is the question - "Going to Council. Plan is made to send client (me) and others to correct course of humanity. Here to remind each other. White council of light. Can access all dimensions from this central point. Light Body activation," is the noted response.

I remember explaining to her - Only the pure may enter. This has to do with the ability to recognize this place, one must recognize ones own purity. One's own true space of origination. In doing so, you enter the realm of the white council. There's a certain sense of integrity and memory that is required to REMEMBER your way HOME. Know what I mean? So the plan was set up to send us back, born into the world and then link up as time goes on and as we meet we would be instantly reminded or activated to remember our mission and guide each other along.

I then get sad - Why are you sad? Sheree asks me. " Because - Not everyone is remembering and we have work to do! " Then I remember, wait, we are all remembering, this is working. THIS IS WORKING!

I am asked how I die, and I don't remember dying in this lifetime. At first I thought well it could have been bow and arrow or fire, but it wasn't the bow and arrow was from another life, this life I left on a ship. A flying ship. A multidimensional time traveling light ship.

If you don't mind, I'm just going to copy the notes Sheree wrote and explain as we go along.

Sheree asked me about addictions and how humanity is to heal.
" All addictions must be dropped. Body vehicles of light. Alcohol, drugs, food being dropped. Painful to unaware people, not knowing what is going on.
This planet will not be destroyed. Beings who remain, to use light to restore harmony, balance, peace to planet. "

How does one drop addictions? Sheree asks

"I choose to be light. Willingness light can enter."

What else?

"Ceremonies, gatherings, gatherings, gatherings GATHERINGS - Love and light. This will cause REMEMBRANCE of love. There will be breakthroughs of tears, hugs, embracement. Harmony is restored. Peace is restored. Every being in EXISTENCE is helping this planet right now. there is not one AWARE being who is not paying attention to Earth right now.

Every being is helping this planet. And all it takes is to ask for awareness.

Sheree asks me to ask "how did I get here?"
This is really the point towards the end where I became comfortable talking about the ship - I'm embarrassed at first to admit I don't see a birth or death in this lifetime - but hey it's the truth of the memory so I just let go.

She asks more about healing and what it will take for humanity -

These are her notes from my response
"Return to source to original divination. Natures Bringing together the TRIBES Awakening."

She asks me to ask the counsel "Where do I belong" I'm told very firmly - I'm to travel all over to remind the beacons of light of their missions of OUR mission. Strengthen the the light.

We get into the ship - What's the ship like, how does it work -
It is circular. We sit in a circle it works through meditation and thought energy.

The planet I originally come from is peaceful, beautiful and there has never been war. Psychical realm of it is different than 3d, it is more transparent Crystalline in nature.

I'm asked why I was called, asked to come to this planet, why my assistance was called upon.

"HEART. My ability to love. Planet needed a heart. Hearts broken, so I could not relate.

Can the Human Race be set free?

Notes:
"Yes we can. The human species is resilient. More suffering makes it motivated to come out of it. Human species is a tipping point, open to infinite love, meditation. Ayahuasca, opening the heart reconnect with planet. E.T. - multidimensional. Every Dimension is healing."
-EARTH - Planet.


"How many species of ET are on Earth now in this time?"

Notes of Response: "Thousands - Every type of conscious aware being is surrounding, on, or in the planet Earth now assisting into the transcending into ONENESS.

This is not just a healing of Earth, this is a healing of ALL DIMENSIONS.

Do you have anymore questions ? I am asked.

So I ask "Where do we go from here"

The response I am given is " Home."

Where is Home ? - Sherri asks.

Her final notes of my response:
Entire Awakening.
Addictions must be dropped.



I hope to speak more soon. Now that this channel is open and heard, may these words bring healing to all who read. Blessings of love and light to all.

Namaste,
Rachel

1 comment: